CNC brass precision parts
Machining workpieces with CNC machines is excellent for precisely machining various materials, such as brass.
Brass is a material that has some special properties and is therefore now used in almost all industries, so the CNC machining of brass also has a great importance in materials processing.
Advantages of brass
- high corrosion resistance
- good machinability (easy and fast processing and shaping)
- specific influenceability of the properties through the selection of the respective alloys
- amagnetic behavior (no influence by magnetic fields)
- good electric conductivity
- Hygienic (acts as bactericide)
- recyclable and eco-friendly
CNC brass processing
Brass can be machined particularly well by using CNC machines, especially for milling and turning. Just like brass as a material, CNC machines have great versatility. They can process materials in a versatile manner and to the highest quality.
CNC machines are very flexible and extremely precise in the production of milled parts from brass, which adapts well to the characteristics of the material.
At LES GRAVEURS we work with multi-axis CNC milling machines. Multiple axes allow us to produce much more complex and precise parts. This allows us to take advantage of the good machining capabilities of brass. Even the smallest parts can be made from brass according to the most diverse specifications.
- Jewelry industry (necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, etc.)
- Handles (door or window handles, etc.)
- Arts and crafts
- Electrical engineering (antennas, waveguides, etc.)
- Plumbing installations (pipes, fittings, etc.)
- Signs and fittings (house numbers, doorbell signs, etc.)
- Instruments (especially brass instruments and some woodwind instruments)